QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1761|回复: 4

刚刚收到来自Stenzel先生的信,关于他的Cedar吉他。

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-6-4 22:44:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear Peter, Almost I would have forgotten to forward this very nice email I have received two days ago from Ron Friedman. He is the guy who already owns a spruce Stenzel and has written this nice reference about it for my website (I am an owner of many master guitars ...., you have that one) Best wishes, Sebastian ---------- Von: "eyedoc" Datum: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 07:53:41 -0700 An: Betreff: Cedar guitar Hi Sebastian, I received the Cedar top guitar a few days ago, and it is wonderful! The balance and clarity of the wood's tonal quality equal any other cedar that I have played (including my Ruck). It's action and playablility are superb, and of course the workmanship and beauty of the instrument are unparalleled. You did an amazing job on this guitar, and the folks at Guitar Salon International were equally impressed. I like the Rogers tuners much more than the Reichel. Can I have my other guitar fit with them? Can I send it to you to do this? Ron Friedman
发表于 2003-6-4 23:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
今天有幸看了Andrew先生拍的Stenzel的照片,GSI又到了一把新的Stenzel,图片已经换了,看得眼馋呀!
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-4 23:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
我大概介绍一下背景吧。 这位Ron Friedman是一位美国的收藏家,他收藏有很多世界顶级的吉他。他已经拥有一把白松面板的Stenzel,他觉得Stenzel吉他已经达到一种前所未有的高度,于是又定了一把红松面板的Stenzel吉他。 他给Stenzel先生的信内容大致如下: 我在几天前收到这把红松面板的吉他,它是在妙不可言(wonderful)!其声音的平衡性、清晰度可以和我弹过的所有红松面板吉他相媲美(包括我的Ruck吉他,Ruck吉他是Baruecco在很多录音专辑中使用的吉他)。他的弦高和手感都极佳,当然,工艺水准和乐器的精美程度也是空前绝后的。 您在这把吉他上创造了一个奇迹!吉他沙龙的员工们和我一样对它留下深刻的印象。 ……
发表于 2003-6-6 07:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
PETER兄,能不能介绍一下大师们用哪种面板的琴较多?
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-6 09:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
這個很難講,有的用Cedar多,有的只有Spruce。 就Stenzel本人來説,他通常用Spruce,只有在客戶有要求的情況下才製作Cedar面板吉他。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|吉他岛六弦聊斋 |人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:21 , Processed in 0.032005 second(s), 16 queries .