QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2738|回复: 0

=《Cloud Number Nine》--Bryan Adams

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-12-13 23:29:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bryan Adams是 80 年代最具有影响力的主流摇滚歌手,他的数张专辑都成为创下了白金记录并多次进入全美排行榜前 10 名。Adams 与他的前辈 Bruce Springsteen 或者 John Cougar Mellencamp 相比,他并不能算是一个革命者。 他的音乐风格在很大的程度上继承了他们的风格, 但他将他们的音乐变的更加的圆润并在其中加入了率直的摇滚乐的风格,同时他的沙哑的嗓音也成为了他的特色之一。在他音乐生涯的初期, 他的音乐风格更加偏向与摇滚而不是 POP,但随着他的发展,他的 POP 歌曲在更大的程度上得到了广泛的好评。在这之后他的创作天赋也更多的显现了出来 《Cloud Number Nine》 Clue number one was when you knocked on my door Clue number two was the look that you wore N' that's when I knew, it was a pretty good sign That something was wrong up on cloud number nine Well it's a long way up and we won't come down tonight Well it may be wrong but baby it sure feels right And the moon is out and the stars are bright And whatever comes s'gonna be alright Cause tonight you will be mine - up on cloud number nine And there ain't no place that I'd rather be And we can't go back but you're here with me Yeah, the weather is really fine - up on cloud number nine Now he hurt you and you hurt me And that wasn't the way it was supposed to be So baby tonight let's leave the world behind And spend some time up on cloud number nine Well it's a long way up and we won't come down tonight Well it may be wrong but baby it sure feels right Well we won't come down tonight Ya we won't come down tonight No we won't come down tonight We can watch the world go by - up on cloud number nine [mp=500,70]http://www.djtz.net/UploadFile/2004-9/2004929205735211.mp3[/mp]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|吉他岛六弦聊斋 |人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:27 , Processed in 0.029327 second(s), 16 queries .