QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1677|回复: 2

关于左手压弦,没有时间翻译了,抱歉。

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-4-30 14:21:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"People feel they have to press down, and pluck, extremely hard; but each year I find myself backing off. You barely need any pressure to press down the strings, and the less you use, the better your sound will be. I really believe that sound comes from the left hand, not just the right. That''s one of the keys to Segovia''s sound, his sense of vibrato is - unbelievable. Students will kill the note, if you press down too hard you actually go out of tune. I always envision an imaginary tunnel between the string and fretboard, so there''s space for the note to breathe. We as guitarists all have to realise how little pressure you need. That''s one of the things that''s very evident to me when I watch John (Williams) play, there''s no effort, and that''s a great lesson. Of course, most of us have to start from a place of immense tension, I mean that''s what happened to me, I was so tense that I could barely play. So each year I let up, let up..." - Benjamin Verdery in Conversation with Paul Magnussen 1984
[此贴子已经被作者于2003-4-30 15:03:33编辑过]
发表于 2003-5-2 01:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
左手的按铉真的很难作到上面所讲的, 它总是会不自觉的用力,搞的现在我的左手指上都起茧了,真为手指担心啊? 各位可否告诉我一套科学的方法改变现状。
发表于 2003-5-2 10:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
如果左手有紧张的问题需要纠正, 应该暂时停止现有曲子的练习, 1,每天做顿音的半音阶练习. 开始是音量平均弹, 过一段时间后, 做每小节的渐强(弱)练习. 2,找一首比较简单的练习曲(以前没有弹过的), 每弹一个小节,就把左手放下来, 完全放松地甩一甩, 然后再弹第二小节. 如果获得改善, 就两个小节活动一次, 依此类推. 3, 改掉紧张的习惯是需要时间的. 一定要耐心.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|吉他岛六弦聊斋 |人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 15:49 , Processed in 0.030126 second(s), 16 queries .