QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2543|回复: 0

我只想与你共舞 I Just Wanna Dance With You

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-9-10 13:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
200491012582641581.jpg [mp=500,70]http://www.tttlife.com/mp3/i_just_want_to_dance_with_you.wma[/mp] 艺人:George Strait 专辑∶One Step At A Time 词曲:Roger Cook / John Prine 翻译:klinsii 我讨厌做事磨蹭拖泥带水 畏畏缩缩常常会错失机会 我不在乎别的恋人们都做些什么 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 直觉告诉我你也有着一颗同样的心 那就让它和我们一起旋转旋转 如果要我选择一颗相通的心灵 毫无疑问除了你没有别人 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 在那光洁的地板上旋转一圈又一圈 我肯定这便是舞蹈存在的原因 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 和你一起跳舞 再次将你拥入我的怀中 说到底他们发明跳舞就是为了这个 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 我看到你也在用眼角偷偷看我 这是事实,对不对? 和我在一起你不要觉得难堪 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 周围人人都在享受生活 我俩何必傻傻地站在这里? 如果今晚的舞会是一场戏 那我们早已成为戏中的主角 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 在那光洁的地板上旋转一圈又一圈 我肯定这便是舞蹈存在的原因 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 和你一起跳舞 再次将你拥入我的怀中 说到底他们发明跳舞就是为了这个 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 我只想再和你一起跳支舞 I don't want to be the kind to hesitate, be too shy, wait too late I don't care what they say other lovers do, I just wanna dance with you. I got a feeling that you have a heart like mine, So let it show, let it shine. If we have a chance to make one heart of two, I just wanna dance with you. I wanna dance with you, twirl you all around the floor That's what they intended dancin' for, I just want to dance with you. I want to dance with you, hold you in my arms once more, That's what they invented dancin' for, I just wanna dance with you. I caught you lookin' at me when I looked at you, Yes I did, ain't that true? You won't get embarrassed by the things I do, I just wanna dance with you. Oh the boys are playin' softly and the girls are too, So am I and so are you. If this was a movie, we'd be right on cue, I just wanna dance with you. I wanna dance with you, twirl you all around the floor That's what they intended dancin' for, I just wanna dance with you. I wanna dance with you, hold you in my arms once more, That's what they invented dancin' for, I just wanna dance with you. I just wanna dance with you, I just wanna dance with you, I just wanna dance with you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|吉他岛六弦聊斋 |人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 07:40 , Processed in 0.031605 second(s), 19 queries .