QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2450|回复: 0

最美好的一天-George strait

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-9-10 12:50:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
200491012485431712.jpg [mp=500,70]http://www.tttlife.com/mp3/the_best_day.wma[/mp] 词曲:Dean Dillon/ Carson Chamberlain 翻译:klinsii 当我们慢慢发动那辆旧旅行车 带上帐篷、睡袋还有科尔曼徒步鞋 几根钓鱼杆和可乐冷冻箱 驶向即将到来的三个完美的日子 童年的时光总是无忧无虑 只有天真烂漫的孩子 仍会为着一次小小野营 而欢呼雀跃、彻夜难眠 当我们驶上那条斑斑泥路的时候 他注视着我的眼睛,说 爸,这是我生命中最美好的一天 天知道我日思夜想就为了这一刻 只有你和我两个人 放手去做那些做梦都想着的事情 我是天底下最幸福的孩子 这是我生命中最美好的一天…… 时光悠悠,岁月荏苒 他的十五岁生日即将来临 一辆二手经典跑车非他莫数 当我将那车子开到他跟前 就知道他会高兴得发疯 青春是人生中最绚烂的时光 年轻人总会情不自禁地为那些 装着四个轮子的轰隆作响的机器而着迷 于是我们彻夜不眠地翻修 直到车子彻底焕然一新 这时他坐在轮子上 注视着我的眼睛,说 爸,这是我生命中最美好的一天 天知道我日思夜想就为了这一刻 只有你和我两个人 放手去做那些做梦都想着的事情 我是天底下最幸福的孩子 这是我生命中最美好的一天…… 教堂背后的化妆室里 我们俩身着整洁的燕尾服 注视着他,我不禁感慨: “儿子,真不敢相信 你已经长这么大了。” 他回望我,说 爸,这是我生命中最美好的一天 我做梦都想成为像你这样的人 现在我和她两个人 从你和妈妈身上看到了 我是天底下最幸福的人 这是我生命中最美好的一天…… 我是天底下最幸福的人 这是我生命中最美好的一天…… We loaded up my old station wagon With a tent, coleman, and sleepin' bags Some fishin' poles, a cooler of Cokes Three days before we had to be back When you're seven, you're in Seventh Heaven When you're goin' campin' in the wild outdoors And as we turned off o that old dirt road, He looked at me and swore Dad, this could be the best day of my life I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we'll have It's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted to I'm the luckiest boy alive This is the best day of my life Well, his fifteenth birthday rolled around Classic cars were his thing When I pulled in the drive with that old 'Vette I thought that boy would go insane When you're in your teens Your dreams revolve around four spinning wheels We worked nights on end 'til it was new again And as he sat behind the wheel, he said Dad, this could be the best day of my life I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we'll have It's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted to I'm the luckiest boy alive This is the best day of my life Standin' in a little room Back of the church with our tuxes on Lookin' at him I say "I can't believe, son, that you're grown" He said Dad, this could be the best day of my life I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout bein' like you Now it's me and her watchin' you and Mom I've learned I'm the luckiest man alive This is the best day of my life I'm the luckiest man alive This is the best day of my life
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|吉他岛六弦聊斋 |人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:46 , Processed in 0.030763 second(s), 19 queries .